Delegated portfolio management, retirement planning, and financial planning for tech-savvy pre-retirees (gen X) and recent retirees (young boomers)
"The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten." --Benjamin Franklin
My services are most cost-effective for households with $1.5 million or more of investable assets (ie, IRAs, brokerage accounts, bank cash balances, and/or rollover-eligible employer retirement plans).
Initial (one-time) planning fee: $2,500 - $4,000
1.00% up to first $1 million
0.85% up to next $2 million
0.70% up to next $3 million
0.55% on amounts above $6 million
(percentages are annualized)
The above fee is subject to a quarterly minimum of $2,500 (increases 3% annually on Jan. 1). This is a minimum, not an additional fee.
Delegated investment accounts are managed through Charles Schwab Advisor Services.
Our partnership together will include fully delegated, ongoing investment management as well as financial planning analysis and advice (as applicable):
- Asset allocation, fund recommendations, employer retirement plan accounts, taxable and tax-deferred accounts, tax-efficient withdrawals.
- Risk tolerance evaluation and discussion
- Retirement and goal scenario analysis
- Defined benefit pension planning
- Social Security planning and strategy
- Life insurance needs analysis
- Education funding analysis
- Deferred compensation, stock options, non-qualified plan advice
- General financial planning discussion
Become a client
After you investigate other advisers and do your own due diligence, please complete this short pre-planning profile and I will contact you promptly for an initial conversation.