DIY or delegated portfolio management, retirement planning, and financial planning for tech-savvy pre-retirees and recent retirees
"The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten." --Benjamin Franklin
My services are most cost-effective for tech-savvy pre-retirees and retirees with household incomes of $250,000 or more and/or total financial net worth (including current employer retirement plans) of $500,000 or more.
You can either delegate the investment portfolio management to me or you can self-implement my advice at the brokerage firm of your choice.
DIY and fully delegated options both include financial planning analysis and advice (as applicable):
- Asset allocation, fund recommendations, employer retirement plan accounts, taxable and tax-deferred accounts, tax-efficient withdrawals.
- Asset allocation, recommended funds, and risk tolerance evaluation
- Retirement and goal scenario analysis
- Defined benefit pension planning
- Social Security planning and strategy
- Life insurance needs analysis
- Education funding analysis
- Deferred compensation, stock options, non-qualified plan advice
- General financial planning discussion
DIY self-implemented investment advice
- $4,700 one-time flat fee ($3,900 for renewing clients if within 15 months from last payment).
Did you know? The average daily change in the stock market is 0.5% in either direction. (1)
Flat fee DIY engagements include a support period of three months with unlimited follow-up, Q&A, email/phone/online meeting support.
Additional fee applies for those with assets greater than $1.5 million or income greater than $500k.
Managed account option
Initial (one-time) planning fee: $1,800
0.70% up to first $3 million
0.55% above $3 million
(percentages are annualized)
Minimum quarterly fee: $1,800 (increases 3% annually on Jan. 1)
Delegated investment accounts are managed through Charles Schwab Advisor Services.
Become a client
After you investigate other advisers and do your own due diligence, please complete this short pre-planning profile and I will contact you promptly for an initial conversation.
(1) Source: S&P 500 (^GSPC) historical pricing data, Oct. 29, 2020 through Oct. 28, 2021.