Interested in becoming a client? Please complete this short initial planning profile questionnaire.
Clients pay a flat fee, typically between $3,000 and $7,000 to cover all pertinent areas of their financial plan and to have unlimited access to me for a follow-up support period (usually three to twelve months). Most clients work with me on an ongoing basis but that is not mandatory.
If you are looking for an experienced (25+ years) and credentialed financial planner who doesn't force you to give up control of your accounts or enter into a perpetual money management arrangement, and if your financial net worth is greater than $250k and/or your household income is greater than $150k, we can collaborate together very cost-effectively.
I will quote you a firm, flat fee after you complete a short initial planning profile questionnaire. The fee I quote you will be somewhere between competitive and shockingly competitive in comparison to other advisers, brokers, and of course a DIY approach.
Planning engagements typically cover one or more of the following topical areas of personal finance:
- Asset allocation, recommended funds, and risk tolerance evaluation
- Investment portfolio planning
- Retirement and goal scenario analysis
- Defined benefit pension planning
- Social Security planning and strategy
- Life insurance needs analysis
- Education funding analysis
- Deferred compensation, stock options, non-qualified plan advice
- General financial planning discussion
If you have never worked with a financial planner, broker, or money manager (or even if you have), please read this:
Article: All-in Costs for the Typical Financial Advisor.