Delegated portfolio management, retirement planning, and financial planning for tech-savvy pre-retirees and recent retirees
"The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten." --Benjamin Franklin
My services are most cost-effective for tech-savvy pre-retirees (ages 40-60) with household incomes of $250,000 or more and investable financial assets (excluding current employer retirement plans) of $1 million or more.
Client investment accounts are managed through Charles Schwab Advisor Services.
Initial (one-time) planning fee: $1,750
0.70% up to first $3 million
0.55% above $3 million
(percentages are annualized)
Minimum quarterly fee: $1,750 (increases 3% annually on Jan. 1)
Fee includes ongoing investment management and financial planning analysis and advice (as applicable):
- Portfolio management, account transactions, rebalancing, taxable and tax-deferred accounts, tax-efficient withdrawals, and client account portal
- Asset allocation, recommended funds, and risk tolerance evaluation
- Retirement and goal scenario analysis
- Defined benefit pension planning
- Social Security planning and strategy
- Life insurance needs analysis
- Education funding analysis
- Deferred compensation, stock options, non-qualified plan advice
- General financial planning discussion
Become a client
After you investigate other advisers and do your own due diligence, please complete this short pre-planning profile and I will contact you promptly for an initial conversation.