Delegated portfolio management or DIY investment advice
"The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten." --Benjamin Franklin
Please read these important related articles:
You can either delegate the investment portfolio management to me or you can self-implement my advice at the brokerage firm of your choice.
Managed account option
Initial (one-time) planning fee: $1,600
0.46% up to first $1 million
0.36% above $1 million
(percentages are annualized)
Minimum quarterly fee: $1,600 (increases 3% annually)
Includes portfolio management, account transactions, rebalancing, taxable and tax-deferred accounts, tax-efficient withdrawals, client account portal, and ongoing investment and financial planning advice.
DIY self-implemented investment advice
$4,600 for a full investment, retirement, and financial plan.
includes 3 months Q&A, virtual meetings, phone calls, email support
(additional $2,300 extends support period to 12 months).
Note: An additional fee may apply for families whose financial accounts or net worth exceed $3.5 million.
Both options also include the following financial planning analysis and advice (as applicable):
- Asset allocation, recommended funds, and risk tolerance evaluation
- Investment portfolio planning
- Retirement and goal scenario analysis
- Defined benefit pension planning
- Social Security planning and strategy
- Life insurance needs analysis
- Education funding analysis
- Deferred compensation, stock options, non-qualified plan advice
- General financial planning discussion
Become a client
After you investigate other advisers and do your own due diligence,
please complete this short pre-planning profile and schedule a virtual new client discovery meeting
for us to discuss collaborating together on your investment and financial plan.