FPA Member Certified Financial Planner in Frisco, Texas
I'm John Gay, CFP®; thank you for your interest in my financial planning services. Since you arrived here from the
FPA (Financial Planning Association), I will assume you are looking for a Certified Financial Plannertm professional.
First, let me commend you on your choice. FPA advisors are usually well-qualified in terms of education, competency, and ethics.
Second, let me cut to the chase and give you a few unique aspects about me and my practice that differentiate me from other FPA member financial advisors:
- I am a Christian believer and all of my advice is rooted in biblical principles (although not all of my clients are Christians).
- I am a fee-only fiduciary planner. Not all financial firms are fiduciaries and firms that aren't fee-only may try to "push product" on you. I am paid solely by my clients for my advice and experience.
- I have a unique flat fee business model with four different service and pricing options. No "assets under management" charges here.
- I am a solo planner. That is a feature, not a bug. You work directly with me; no junior planners, no endless voicemail trails, and no impersonal call centers.
- You self-direct your investments (with my help). You choose your investment firm (I can help with that too), you don't grant me trading authority or power of attorney.
If this type of arrangement interests you, please check out the rest of my website and then schedule a meeting with me. It would be my pleasure to get to know you and collaborate with you on your financial plan.
John Gay, CFP®