Let's work together
I work with a variety of people from diverse age groups, occupations, and investing life stages. All, however, tend to have a few similarities. While these aren't necessarily requirements, they do represent elements that, when present, provide a great path to a successful collaboration:
- Investable assets (including company retirement plans, IRAs, and brokerage accounts) of $500,000 and/or household income of $250,000 or more.
- Shared investment philosophy
- Desire and ability to work together virtually rather than in-person, including having access to a desktop computer with at least a 20" screen.
- Ability and willingness to handle administrative and clerical chores (such as completing paperwork and calling financial institutions when necessary).
- Ability to print, scan, and upload documents.
- Read and reply to email daily.
- High comfort level with online web browsing and accessing websites.
- Ability to securely communicate and pass information virtually.
- General preference for paperless/digital filing and recordkeeping.
If this describes you, there is a great likelihood that we will work very well together. Please complete this short pre-planning profile to get started.